The Treasurer's office accepts payments of cash, check, or credit card (fee applies) in the office. Payments may also be sent by mail to 179 North Main Street, Room 201, Logan, UT 84321 for past and present years. As a convenience, you may also pay your current year's taxes online or via telephone through Forte Payment Systems by using your parcel number. more
Responsibilities of the Cache County Treasurer's office staff include:
- Bill and collect Real Property Taxes.
- Distribute taxes to Taxing Entities
- Process refunds of overpaid property taxes.
- Publish a listing of delinquent taxes on an annual basis.
- Invest County funds.
- Receipt and deposit funds from various County departments
The Cache County Treasurer does not:
- Levy the property tax
- Determine the market value of property.
- Determine the tax rate(s).
- Bill or collect Personal Property Taxes.
- Make determinations regarding appeals of property values