Mutton Bustin' registration opens Monday, July 9th, 2018 at 8:00 am. A parent or legal guardian of Mutton Bustin' contestants must apply in person at the Cache County Executive Office, with proof of ID. All Mutton Bustin' applicants are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Ages 5-7 and under 80 LBS
- Entry Fee $15.00. Cash Only.
- We will have 15 riders each night, you may only participate in 1 night of the event.
- Only contestant enters the Rodeo free of charge, not the whole family.
- Only contestant and one (1) parent will be allowed in the arena when called for the Mutton Bust.
- Only contestant named on this agreement rides, no substitutions.
- Contestants will be ready when called or sheep will be turned out.
- If contestant is crying or traumatized in any way, Committee Personnel will determine whether contestant competes.
- Protective headgear is strongly encouraged but final decision rests on contestant and legal parent or guardian.
- Bib must be attached to rider's shirt.
Applications will be available on July 9th, 2018.