Report a Violation

It is the responsibility of the Zoning Administrator to enforce the Cache County Ordinance regarding land use violations.  To report a violation, please complete a violation complaint form. You may also contact this office to report any violations at (435)-755-1640.  


Development Services
Attn: Chris Harrild
179 North Main Suite 305
Logan, UT 84321 






Violation Investigations:


AddressComplaint DescriptionFiledStatus


3880 West 4600 North Two homes on a single parcel 11Feb2013 Pending
3420 West 6800 South Business; no permit 04Jan2013 Pending


  Violation of permit Nov2012 Pending
2280 South 5900 West Business; no permit 12Oct2012 Pending
3200 East 11000 North Tree cutting 27Sep2012 Resolved
6333 West 2000 North Motocross Track with no permit 04Apr2012 Resolved