Recent changes to federal law (The Help America Vote Act or HAVA) require that voter records now be kept by the state. To register to vote click on the link below.
Cache County is participating in the same day voter registration pilot program.
To find a copy of your sample ballot click on the link- vote.utah.gov.
To find your polling location click on the link- vote.utah.gov
Voter ID Requirements
UTAH Law now requires ALL voters to present Identification at the poll (20A-1-102) Please present to the election official:
One (1) form of ID bearing voter's name and PHOTOGRAPH
- Currently valid Utah driver’s license
- Currently valid identification card that is issued by the state of Utah
- Currently valid identification card issued by a branch, department, or agency of the United States
- Currently valid UTAH concealed weapon permit
- Currently valid United States passport
- Currently valid United States Military ID Card
- Valid tribal identification card, with or without photograph
- Bureau of Indian Affairs Card
- Tribal Treaty Card
A form of identification listed above that does not contain a photograph, but establishes the name of the voter and provides evidence that the voter resides in the voting precinct, if at least one other form of identification listed below is also presented.
Two (2) forms of ID bearing voter's name and providing evidence that the voter resides within the voting precinct
- Current utility bill or copy dated within 90 days before the election
- Bank or other financial account statement or copy
- Currently valid ID Card issued by a UTAH college, university, technical school, or professional school
- Valid Social Security Card
- Check or copy of check issued by the state of UTAH or federal government
- Paycheck or copy of paycheck from place of employment
- Currently valid UTAH hunting or fishing license
- Certified Naturalization Documentation
- Currently valid license issued by an authorized agency of the United Statesa certified copy of court records showing the voter's adoption or name change
- Valid Medicaid Card, Medicare Card, or Electronic Benefits Transfer Card
- Currently valid ID Card issued by a local government within the state of UTAH
- Currently valid ID Card issued by an employer
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Current UTAH vehicle registration