Name Change After Marriage

You will need to show a certified copy of your marriage license when you go for a name change. Other documents may be required, contact the agency for more information.


  • The Drivers License Division is located at 110 East 700 South in Logan. Online appointments may be made at Hours are 8am-5pm Monday-Friday. You need to appear 1 hour before closing.
  • The nearest Social Security Office is located at 324 25th Street Odgen, Utah (Federal Bldg on the 2nd floor). Contact at or call 877-378-9081 or 800-772-1213
179 N Main Street &
199 N Main Street

Logan, UT 84321

(435) 755-1850