- Meter base must be properly installed with wiring to service complete.
- The main disconect breaker must be installed.
- One GFIC recptacle must be wired into breaker panel.
- Attach conduit to structure within three feet of meter base.
- Grounding and bonding devises must be installed.
- If using aluminum wire, ends of wire must be coated with an anti-oxidating sealant.
- A request must be filed with the power company.
- A $1,525.00 deposit for single family dwellingis required by the County and $525.00 for home additions, garages, sheds and shops.This deposit should be paid at the time the permit is issued. When the project has been completed and a certificate of occcupancy has been issued, $1,500.00 of the single family dwelling